AQUA Tite® Moisture Blocker is a sealant and masonry stabilizer that locks out moisture while strengthening concrete. The product pursues moisture within the concrete by reacting with loose calcium and lime to form a “glass” inside the porous interface. The outcome is concrete that is waterproof and solid in its depth. Moisture Blocker is not a surface sealant, but an internal stabilizer – which stops the cause of problems at the source. This product is ideal for preventing negative vapor emissions. In most cases, there is no need to reapply Moisture Blocker over time – it is a permanent sealant for protection against moisture issues that can lead to mold, mildew, and fungus on concrete.
- Foundations & Basements
- Commercial Concrete Flooring
- Industrial Sites
- Public Infrastructure
Key Product Features
- Seals concrete substrates from water damage & contamination
- Waterproofs the concrete internally while not affecting surface texture
- Acts as a primer for surface epoxies or paints
- Protects against airborne mold that may cause breathing irritation
- Removes embedded odor causing contaminants on concrete
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, odorless and safe to use product
- Easy to apply with simple clean up using only water
- Economical and permanent – no need to reapply continuously
Get More Information
Fill out the form or call (603) 431-5555, we look forward to hearing from you!