AQUA Tite® Repair Mortar
Our repair mortar is Portland cement-based with fiber enhancements and abrasion-resistant additives for structural patching and overlays. It provides unequalled tensile and flexural strength with its proprietary fiber blend even when applied as thin as ¼” thick. The fiber blend provides strain hardening capacity to the patch or overlay. It can be applied to concrete, steel, wood and EPS foam using the appropriate AQUA Tite primer. It can be applied as a structural underlayment, industrial wear surface or as a decorative overlay. When properly installed it will reduce the propagation of existing cracks through the surface.
Uses for AQUA Tite® Repair Mortars
- Walkways, Driveways, Curbs, & Ramps
- Bridges, Tunnels, Highways, Dams, & Other Public Infrastructure
- Parking Lots & Garages
- Airport Runways
- Concrete Municipal & Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Sites
- Any Concrete Repair
Key Product Features
- Single Component
- Versatility as a patch or overlay simply by adjusting water content.
- Unequalled flexural and tensile strength with proprietary fiber blend.
- Increased Abrasion resistance with specialized additives.
- Minimized reflective surface cracking
- Compressive strength of 2365psi in 4 hours.
- Bond strength is dependent on using the appropriate AQUA Tite primer, based on application.
Get More Information
Fill out the form or call (603) 431-5555, we look forward to hearing from you!